1. Offer a practical and cost-effective solution to costly alternative pile systems as well as a solution to job sites with difficult access.
2. Continuous Thread
- DYWIDAG THREADBAR® has a continuous rolled-on pattern of thread-like deformations that allow full load couplers and anchorages to be easily positioned along the pile.
- The pile length can be segmentally increased allowing access inside low head rooms areas.
- Coarse thread remains threadable even if dirty or damaged.
3. Easy Installation
- Compact, lightweight drilling and installation equipment makes GEWI® piles ideal for remote or confined areas such as: steep slopes, wetlands, river pier foundations, basements, beneath overpasses
- Drill small holes very close to existing walls.
4. Vibration-Free Drilling Method
- Boreholes can be drilled without damage to adjacent structures.
5. Preloading Capacity
- Piles can be easily pre-loaded, virtually eliminating long-term settlement of structures
6. Foundation Element for any ground Condition
- Cohesive soils (clay, silt, sand), non-cohesive soil (sandy gravel, cobbles, boulders), rock
- Compression and tensile loads, also alternating loads, can be transferred into the underground by skin friction along the grout body.
7. Environmentally Friendly
- Do not require large access road or drilling platforms
- Materials are environmentally safe