DYNA Grip® Stay Cable Systems
DSI has developed various methods to optimize and simplify cable installation procedures depending on site specific space and time constraints.
- The outer sheathing is welded to its required length directly on site using heated tool welding and is then lifted into an inclined position
- Strands are uncoiled either from wooden reels or are provided reel-less. They are installed and stressed one by one using lightweight equipment
- Strand installation is performed using small winches or pushing devices
- Hardware configuration can be adjusted to site conditions to ensure a fast, customized solution that minimizes costs and cycle times
If required, the complete cable can also be preassembled on the ground first.
- Afterwards, strands are installed into the sheathing, and the complete cable is lifted into its final position
- Subsequently, all strands are stressed