DYNA Grip® Stay Cable System
- Architectural requirements for the design of stay cable bridges are steadily increasing. Pylons often need to be as slim and elegant as possible.
- Solutions are needed in which the stay cables are connected to the structure outside of the pylon if the space inside the pylon is insufficient for common stay cable anchorages that are supported by bearing plates.
- DSI developed the DYNA Grip® Clevis Anchorage for strand cable types DG-P4 to DG-P61 as standard sizes with additional types on request, offering an economic alternative to conventional systems that have been used so far.
- The complete strand cable can be easily pre-assembled on the superstructure and is lifted into its final position afterwards.
- Restressing of individual strands as well as the replacement of the complete strand bundle is possible.
- The clevis anchorage is not only suitable for stay cable bridges, but can also be used for arch bridge hangers where available space in the arch is too small for aligning ordinary fixed anchors.