DYNA Grip® Stay Cable Systems
DYWIDAG’s DYNA® Link Anchor Box System is based on a conventional steel structure in which stay cables are anchored with standard DYNA Grip® anchorages. It features many advantages in comparison to conventional saddle solutions in which strands are guided through the pylon.
- No friction problems; horizontal forces are transferred by the anchor box
- Cable anchorages located outside permit slender pylon shapes
- The pylon does not need to be accessible
- Stay cable assembly is just as flexible as in the case of common stay cables with anchorages that are located inside the pylon
- It is even possible to replace a complete strand bundle only on one side of the pylon
- There are no limitations in terms of deviation radii or differential forces; consequently, no limitations in any national regulations need to be taken into consideration
The DYNA® Link Curved Anchor Box is economically designed using conventional steel construction standards to ensure capacity, serviceability and excellent fatigue characteristics. Testing is therefore not required.